Alpha delivers heating and hot water for Edinburgh apartments
Published: 08 September, 2016
Alpha Heating Innovation has installed boilers throughout a high-end residential development of 55 apartments in Edinburgh. Harbour Green offers apartments with one, two and three bedrooms and is on the seafront at Portobello, less than three miles from the city centre.
The InTec 34C combi boiler was selected for its high efficiency and energy-saving credentials. It has a stainless-steel heat exchanger, designed-in filling loop and seasonality valve to control flow rate according to the temperature of the incoming mains water; this enables a higher flow rate in warmer months. These boilers also have a modulating high-efficiency Grundfos pump and are fully ErP compliant.
Darran Smith of Alpha Heating Innovation said, ‘Alpha worked closely with MNM Developments to come up with the most effective heating solution for this beautifully located apartment complex, and we feel that together we have more than achieved our objective.’For more information on this story, click here: September 2016, 104
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show