Hamworthy’s latest range of stainless-steel boilers
Published: 08 September, 2016
Hamworthy Heating’s Stratton mk2 wall-hung boiler has the smallest output in the stainless-steel family and is described as a great match for restricted-space plant rooms. These boilers have been designed to assist customers in refurbishment projects. The robust qualities of stainless steel make it very tolerant of older heating circuits and resistant to corrosion for easy maintenance and a long life.
Features include an internal combustion non-return valve, enabling the boiler to fit into smaller spaces as less height is needed for the flue header off the top of the boiler.
An increased range of outputs from 40 to 120 kW enables closer load matching for energy saving. There is a 5-year warranty on the heat exchanger.
Keith Thompson, chief commercial officer, explains, ‘We’ve had involvement from customers along the way to make sure the new features meet their requirements. The Stratton mk2 also features the advanced Siemens LMS control platforms for greater control from the boiler itself.’
A combination of improved pipework kits and light weight make these boilers easy to install.
Stratton mk2 boilers can run on natural gas or LPG, making them suitable for a multitude of commercial applications. Open-flue and room-sealed flue options are available. Everything can be purchased from Hamworthy Heating to help simplify ordering.
A combination of improved pipework kits and light weight make these boilers easy to install.For more information on this story, click here: September 2016, 103
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show