Grundfos responds to call from call centre
Published: 08 September, 2016
Following an energy check by Grundfos on the cooling and heating pumps in a major telecommunications call centre in London, a pump-replacement programme was proposed to save 318 MWh a year with a return on investment of 2.8 years. The recommendations were accepted, and a rolling implementation programme implemented. Energy savings of over £30 000 have already been achieved.
The energy check assessed all the installed pump equipment and looked at the current and future demands of the system.
The subsequent reports showed that there was a lack of system control, and it was recommended that obsolete heating and cooling pumps were replaced with models from the Grundfos TPE and NBE variable-speed ranges.For more information on this story, click here: September 2016, 84
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show