Pump energy savings are everywhere
Published: 08 September, 2016
Pump specialist Dura Pump suggests that energy savings of up to 40% can be made when a company agrees to a site survey. Common faults that lead to excessive energy consumption include incorrect specification or running constantly at full power when such capacity is rarely needed.
Dura Pump visits thousands of sites a year, and there are opportunities for significant energy savings at most of them. The payback from reduced energy costs can be as short as six months.
The company’s experts have been helping companies with their pumping systems for 10 years.For more information on this story, click here: September 2016, 80
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show