Refcom updates web site
Published: 08 September, 2016
Refcom, the industry’s main certification scheme for refrigerant handling, has upgraded and relaunched its web site to reflect growing demand from contractors for greater technical information and online support. Applications and renewals for Refcom membership can now be done online.
The new site also has an enhanced guidance and advice section. It will be regularly updated by Refcom’s in-house experts and via feedback from members and the industry at large.
Refcom was originally set up as a voluntary registration scheme by the HVCA, now the BESA (Building Engineering Services Association) in 1994 and was appointed by the Government to provide mandatory certification for the refrigeration and air-conditioning sectors when the F gas Regulation came into force.
The new web site includes a detailed section on the phase down of HFC refrigerants, which began last year. The Brexit vote will also have an impact on the refrigeration and air-conditioning market, so the new site contains early guidance and will be updated as the regulatory picture evolves.
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show