Klima-Therm and LH launch new web sites
Published: 08 September, 2016
Klima-Therm and LH Plc have launched new web sites as part of strategic growth plans and to support the launch of the K-Turbo second-generation Turbocor chillers. The fully responsive sites automatically optimise the user experience according to the type of digital device used — including smart phones, phablets, tablets and desktop PCs.
The new web site provides information on products, projects, services and customer support — enabling users to be routed to the most appropriate point of contact.
The Klima-Therm site includes illustrated overviews of its equipment offering — including chillers, air-handling units, terminal units and systems. It includes a major section on turnkey solutions, consisting of a full bespoke design and installation service, offered in association with sister company LH.
The K-Turbo range achieves seasonal-efficiency gains of up to 22% compared to Turbomiser, as well as even lower servicing costs.
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show