Schwank offers gas-fired heat pumps
Published: 06 October, 2016
Schwank now offers high-efficiency gas heat pumps to deliver heating and cooling for industrial and commercial buildings. They are available through specialist distributor Oceanair. They are low on CO2 emissions and below the required standard for NOx emissions.
These heat pumps also have the option for a water heat exchanger to be connected to a domestic-hot-water system, DX coil or chilled water for indoor heat exchange.
Steve Sherman, managing director of Schwank UK, explained that this move into gas-powered technology for both heating and cooling is a logical development for the company. He said, ‘Gas heat pumps complement our existing product range and provide new solutions for the HVAC requirements of our customers.’For more information on this story, click here: October 2016, 103
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show