Rinnai offers solution for large volumes of DHW
Published: 06 October, 2016
Rinnai’s Infinity Plus Cascade system offers a solution for providing hot water in larger commercial premises. These custom-made solutions are based on modules incorporating 1500 or 1200 condensing units with Rinnai’s newly developed common-heating flue-system technology. Any number of modules can be manifolded together.
Infinity Plus Cascade is designed to deliver high efficiencies and streamline installation in one easy-to-install package. The solution is well suited to applications where there is a heavy demand for constant hot water or where demand peaks massively at certain times of the day.
Installation is straightforward as Infinity Plus Cascade comes with its own made-to-measure rack, and there is no need for excessive rejigging of pipework. There is also no need to knock through walls to accommodate separate flue headers.For more information on this story, click here: October 2016, 87
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show