Xylem expands e-series range of in-line pumps
Published: 06 October, 2016
Xylem’s extended Lowara e-series global range of pumps includes highly efficient in-line and end-suction pumps that exceed the 2015 European Ecodesign requirements of a minimum efficiency index (MEI) of no lower than 0.4. In many cases, e-series pumps have an MEI greater than 0.7. The range extension adds 29 in-line single and twin pumps, including models with stainless-steel and duplex bodies, more sizes and 60 Hz models. The updated series covers a new set of duty points, making it suitable for a wider range of HVAC and industrial applications.
The series includes, among others, the e-NSC high-performance end-suction pumps, the e-LNE vertical in-line pumps and the e-SH stainless-steel end-suction pumps. All models are equipped with IE3 high-efficiency motors, even those sizes for which an IE2 motor would be sufficient.
For an even greater reduction in energy consumption, e-series pumps can be supplied with a Hydrovar variable-speed drive. It is mounted on the motor and automatically adjusts operating speed to optimise pumping-system efficiency. It can achieve an additional 70% reduction in energy costs, depending on the application. It comes with Modbus capability for seamless BMS integration.For more information on this story, click here: October 2016, 83
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show