Published: 06 October, 2016
The British Pump Manufacturers’ Association offers a one-day course dealing with pump systems. It examines the factors that should be considered when designing a pump system. It uses a combination of presentations and exercises in a practical approach to what is a complex subject.
The aim is to enable individuals to enhance their knowledge and understanding of the key aspects that have to be taken into account when developing the most effective and energy-efficient pump installation.
For more information contact Steve Smith on 0121 601 6691.
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show