Marflow Hydronics adds product downloads to its web site
Published: 02 February, 2017
Marflow Hydronics has further developed its web site to enable customers to download relevant technical information, including BIM models, via a new product-downloads section. In addition, all product pages can be captured in PDF format and used as a data sheet.
Chris Forbes, managing director, says, ‘We are continually seeking to add value for our customers, and we are constantly looking at ways to develop our website further to provide people with access to the information they need.
“The product downloads area is very new, and we will continue to work hard to make sure all relevant documentation and BIM models are included. We encourage our customers to let us know if there’s something they need that they can’t find.’
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show