Grundfos online hub is engineered for engineering partners
Published: 06 October, 2016
The ‘Grundfos for engineers hub’ is designed to keep all engineering partners with an interest in pump technology informed about the latest developments in the industry, as well as briefed on the wide subject of integrated pump systems.
A feature of the hub is allowing visitors the opportunity to see and hear from many Grundfos product specialists discussing industry-related topics.
The range of topics discussed is broad and covers areas such as heating systems and boiler feed, and iSolutions (the total systems approach that offers the opportunity to make a significant impact on system efficiency).
Sensors are also in the spotlight, as is the fact that through differential pressure, they can help reduce costs.
There is also a range of technical white papers, case stories and access to engineering tools to keep visitors informed and up to date.
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show