Schneider Electric boosts its BIM objects
Published: 06 October, 2016
Schneider Electric has enhanced its BIM offering for energy management , making it available through the NBS National BIM Library for the first time. Consulting engineerings can now access Schneider’s medium- and low-voltage offers.
Schneider Electric has also partnered with RIBA Product Selector, an online directory of construction product manufacturers and advisory organisations. This partnership ensures that construction industry professionals now have visibility of Schneider Electric products and offers when specifying and can view all offers in NBS Plus and the NBS BIM Library in one place.
Louise Smith at Schneider Electric commented, ‘We are committed to supporting engineers on and off the job by providing direct access to our offerings via the consulting engineers area of our website and through tools such as the NBS BIM library, NBS Plus and RIBA Product Selector.’
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show