Published: 06 October, 2016
Marshall-Tufflex describes its new cable-management catalogue as a must have for specifiers and electrical contractors. Running to 328 pages, this catalogue contains a raft of new products and system developments, together with in-depth information and images of the established ranges.
Among innovations are the Sterling Curve data-compliant system with three compartments and a curved lid. It is easy to clean and available with an antimicrobial Bio option.
Another innovation is the Firefly clip system that holds power and data cables in place in the event of a fire, keeping escape routes free and accessible.
The Fast coupling system for wire basket can be assembled in just four seconds without any tools.For more information on this story, click here: October 2016, 150
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show