Sauter valve actuators can be retrofitted
Published: 02 February, 2017
Sauter’s Vialoq AVM 215 valve actuator provides 500 N of actuating power and has a nominal stroke from 8 to 20 mm. Its compatibility with commercially available valve types makes it well suited for retrofit projects. Synchronous motors are available for 24 or 230 V power supplies.
The 230 V version is suitable for controllers with 2-point outputs or switched 3-point outputs. The 24 V version allows continuous regulation with a 0 to 10 V signal.
The running time is 7.5 s/mm, and torque-dependent cut-off makes these units particularly energy efficient. Vialoq valve actuators are especially economical in standby mode.
Maintenance-free auxiliary changeover contacts send the valve position to the controller or execute switching functions over the entire rotation range. They have two adjustable contacts and can switch 3 A at 250 V AC.For more information on this story, click here: February 2017, 112
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show