Monitoring solarPV systems across multiple sites
Published: 02 November, 2016
SolarPV systems across multiple sites can be monitored by Carlo Gavazzi’s VMU-Y PV. It is housed in a 2-DIN module and can aggregate data from up to 10 VMU-C PV units within a single centralised interface. This effective enables the monitoring of up to 640 inverters and/or 320 meters and 2250 strings. All information can be access using a standard web browser, with no recurrent annual fees.
The system is scalable for large and small systems and can evolve as more solarPV systems are installed.
There is 32 giga-bytes of on-board data storage, which can store up to 30 years of historical data. To help maximise product efficiency, VMU-Y PV allows estimations of the monthly savings/earnings based on energy monitored, which is calculated by its configurable contractual unit values.
Data can be exported in xls or csv formats. Alarms and warnings are logged and automatically e-mailed, allowing for immediate action.For more information on this story, click here: November 2016, 82
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show