Free service identifies heating cost savings
Published: 02 November, 2016
Commercial-heating specialist EOGB Energy Products offers a service to help companies and organisations reduce their heating bills. The ‘Heating health check’ service involves a specialist EOGB engineer visiting a site and carrying out a full boiler and plant inspection to assess current performance. The boiler combustion is analysed, and the customer receives a report with recommendations and estimated savings based on the current fuel tariff.
The report gives a clear overview of boiler performance and outlines what savings can be made with either basic plant adjustments or upgrades to the burner or controls. It also addresses the payback period, with a full illustration of the timescales involved.
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show