Sabien distributes Endotherm energy-saving additive for heating systems
Published: 02 February, 2017
Sabien Technology is the exclusive UK distributor for the Endotherm energy-saving heating additive for commercial multi-site heating systems. The agreement with Endo Enterprises (UK) is to supply the additive, which has won a CIBSE award, for commercial boiler heating systems.
The Endotherm additive reduces the surface tension of the water in the heating system, improving thermal contact with the internal surface of heat emitters such as radiators, air-handling units and heat exchanger (see diagram).
Independent field verification on over 50 projects involving a range of building types demonstrated typical paybacks within two years.
Endo Enterprises won the CIBSE 2016 energy-efficiency award for Endothern, which reduces energy consumption by 10 to 25%.For more information on this story, click here: February 2017, 88
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show