Tamlite develops BIM Level 2 data
Published: 02 November, 2016
Tamlite Lighting now offers complete availability of BIM Level 2 data for its Tamlite 2020 range of lighting fittings. The range incorporates a wide variety of LED-based products and is geared towards the needs of the projects and specification market.
The company is also working on plans to extend the provision of BIM to all Tamlite products.
Colin Lawson, head of sales, marketing and product development, says, ‘The rapid development of BIM Level 2 data available from all manner of building-systems manufacturers is bringing real benefits for architects and designers — and lighting suppliers certainly have their part to play.For more information on this story, click here: Nov 2016, 150
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show