Guidance to commissioning LCD lighting
Published: 02 November, 2016
CP Electronics, which makes and designs energy-efficient lighting-control solutions, has produced a ‘how-to’ video tutorial for its professional commissioning LCD programming handset (UNLCDHS). It offers practical tips to help get the most out of the device.
Outlined in the video are simple instructions on amending security settings, configuring and programming products and changing product parameters to achieve optimal light settings.
The device is designed for use with CP’s range of standalone lighting-control systems and detectors — including Vitesse Modular and Vitesse Plus.
Merlin Milner, director of new-product development, says, ‘Our solutions can be easily configured for a range of different environments, each with their own set of requirements. With increased demand for multi-functional spaces, our handset allows settings to be configured and reconfigured with maximum ease and minimal effort.
‘Lots of different people use our products, so we wanted to find a fresh and simple way to showcase the functionality on offer for contractors and end users.’
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show