Riello updates UK web site
Published: 02 November, 2016
Riello has updated its UK web site with improved navigation, enhanced compatibility with mobile devices and instant access to social-media links. The site includes product information and a burner-selection function to enable specifiers to easily match a burner to a chosen appliance.
Spares can be sourced using the burner name, burner code or spares code.
Also featured on the site are details of training courses.
‘In redesigning the site, we have put considerable emphasis on making it easier for visitors to find the information they need, be that product specifications, CIBSE CPD or installer training courses, or downloadable knowledge-base items,’ explained sales and marketing director Paul Sharp. ‘We have also recognised that the site is accessed through a range of devices and configured it accordingly.’
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show