Energy-efficient central-plant solutions
Published: 02 November, 2016
All the central plant solutions from Mitsubishi Electric that can help reduce energy consumption in the built environment are detailed in a 24-page brochure. Many of the solutions are described as affordable, scalable and available now. The brochure includes examples of where the installation of well designed, energy-efficient central plant has made a difference.
The brochure looks at the e-series modular chiller range and the comprehensive NX chiller line up.
It also looks at the renewable-heating options available with Ecodan air-, ground- and water-source heat pumps,
The brochure also explains how Lossnay mechanical ventilation with heat recovery systems can reduce energy consumption for almost any building.
Coverage of large VRF systems includes the company’s Hybrid VRF, which uses water to heat and cool in occupied spaces, removing the need for refrigerant leak detection. Mitsubishi’s expertise in controls is also featured.
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show