LST fan convectors
Published: 02 November, 2016
The Caspian LST (low surface temperature) range of fan convectors from Smith’s EP UK fully complies with the NHS Estates Health Guidance Notes ‘safe hot water and surface temperatures’ (formerly known and DN4). Compliance has been independently verified by BSRIA.
Jim Bennett, sales and marketing director, commented, ‘We have developed the Caspian LST as a natural extension to our commercial range and because of ongoing demand from our customers.’
There are three models )Caspian LST 120, 90 and 60). The largest model has a heat output of up to 5.7 kW.
These fan convectors have electronically commutated (EC) motors. There is a range of additional controls and accessories to support any installation that requires further technical components.For more information on this story, click here: November 206, 102
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show