Stokvis Energy Systems launches new web site
Published: 01 December, 2016
Stokvis’s new web site is very straightforward to navigate and extremely easy to access via a smartphone or tablet — even one with a relatively small screen.
The home page has two buttons leading to heating or hot-water systems — both of which can also be accessed from the top of every page.
Selecting hot-water systems leads to sections on gas-fired condensing direct-flow water heaters, packaged plate heat exchanger,s solar thermal and other solutions.
Selecting heating systems leads on to a choice of commercial boilers, heat exchanger, heat interface units and commercial air-heating ranges. Also accessible is information on pressure sets, packaged plant rooms and legacy heating products.
Brochures can be downloaded and requests made for BIM drawings.
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show