App simulates Samsung circular cassette in situ
Published: 01 December, 2016
Samsung has developed an Android app for its circular 360 air-conditioning cassette to show what it will look like in situ. The app uses augmented reality to superimpose this cassette onto any ceiling and adjust position, colour, and size of the unit for a realistic view of the product in situ.
The image can be saved and shared or compared with an existing 4-way cassette to provide a realistic before-and-after shot.
Video content is available through the app to give a full introduction to the cassette’s features and benefits. They include a zero-angle airflow, producing a layer of cold air and minimising flow reduction by 25%. Temperature deviation is less than 0.6 K across an area spanning 9.3 m.For more information on this story, click here: Dec 2016, 134
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show