Oventrop makes an entrance at hospital
Published: 01 December, 2016
Oventrop UK teamed up with Totus Engineering to design efficient and effective temperature control for the new critical-care unit and main entrance at Torbay Hospital. The new 14-bed ward, main entrance and shop replace the 30-year-old 10-bed unit.
Oventrop supplied differential-pressure control valves and partner commissioning valves for the heating and chilled-water system to provide pressure-controlled stability in these systems.
Also supplied were Aquastrom thermal-balancing valves for the hot-water circulation to deliver a thermally balanced system.
The new facilities also include daylight to all bed spaces, a dedicated relatives room and improved space for visitors.For more information on this story, click here: Dec 2016, 131
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show