Vortice ventilation fans for award-winning regeneration project
Published: 01 December, 2016
An award-winning regeneration project in the National Housebuilder Awards uses Vortice System 1 centrifugal Quadro fans to provide ventilation for homes with two to five bedrooms. Branston Leas in Burton upon Trent by St Modwen Homes was named the best regeneration project in the UK for the many measurable economic, environmental and educational improvements that the development has brought to the local area.
Vortice supplied the fans to local electrical contractor PCE Installations.
Jennifer Quinn, technical marketing manager with Vortice, says, These energy-efficient fans are stylishly designed and fit beautifully into the interior decor at Branston Leas.’
These fans are available as surface- or flush-mounted versions.For more information on this story, click here: Dec 2016, 122
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show