Ultra-low NOx commercial boilers from Stokvis
Published: 04 January, 2017
The Econoflame R6000 range of condensing ultra-low NOx premix commercial boilers from Stokvis Energy Systems comprises seven models with outputs from 142 to 539 kW. These boilers use the patented water-cooled down-firing premix burner system with a stainless-steel heat exchanger and have NOx emissions of 15 to 35 mg/kWh with 0% O2. They can achieve seasonal efficiencies of up to 110.4%.
For easy installation, these boilers are designed to pass through doorways with widths from 670 to 770 mm. Footprint is from 0.75 to 1.34 m2.
Each model has two return connections as standard, enabling high efficiencies to be achieved when serving a mix of systems requiring high and low flow temperatures.
These boilers can be used in either standard-flue or room-sealed applications without modification.
Boilers can be linked into multiple/cascade installations. Optional low-loss headers are available, as well as plate heat exchangers to isolate replacement boilers serving old systems.
A boiler management unit controls the boiler and all connected safety devices. This unit also takes care of the temperature control of the boiler via an integrated PID controller.For more information on this story, click here: January 2017, 80
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show