Commissioning Specialists’ Association opens entries for its awards scheme
Published: 04 January, 2017
The annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists’ Association is open for entries. This is the third year of the awards, which acknowledge the achievements and efforts of companies and engineers. Products, systems and services that are essential for the smooth and efficient operation of any built environment will also be recognised.
Commenting on last year’s awards, CSA chairman Andrew Watkin said, ‘Once again the 2016 CSA awards were a huge success and proved to be an excellent forum through which to celebrate business and professional excellence right across the commissioning arena.
‘I very much look forward to building on the success of the 2016 awards programme and would encourage all those operating in this important sector to submit an entry.’
Nominations are being sought for the eight award categories.
• innovation in commissioning
• project of the year
• product innovation of the year
• commissioning provider of the year
• investment in training award
• student of the year
• engineer of the year
• lifetime contribution
Full details and entry forms can be found on the special web site (see below).
Closing date for entries is 31 March, 2017. The awards will be presented at a gala dinner at the Copthorne Effingham Park Hotel near Gatwick Airport on Thursday 15 June.
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show