Vital Energi delivers energy centre for University of Liverpool
Published: 04 January, 2017
Vital Energi is completing work on a £1.5 million energy centre for the new Greenbank halls of residence (pictured) at the University of Liverpool. The company has a longstanding relationship with the university and has previously installed the district-heating system and converted the Grade II-listed former mortuary building into a CHP-powered energy centre.
The new energy centre will have two 1 MW boilers, four 250 kW boilers, a CHP unit with an electrical output of 230 kW and one of 150 kW. There will also be eight thermal stores, each with a storage volume of 8 m3.
Installation of the main energy plant is scheduled for completion in February 2017.
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show