Briggs & Forrester boosts turnover by more than 10%
Published: 04 January, 2017
The Briggs & Forrester Group has reported an increase in turnover of over 10% over 2015 to reach £183 million. Group chairman Mike Stanton (pictured) said, ‘Secured orders are at a healthy level and are supported by a good pipeline of potential opportunities going forward. During the year, we secured our largest-ever project, Principal Place with Multiplex, with a value in excess of £40 million.’
The group now employs nearly 800 staff across the UK and, in 2016, opened new offices in Petersfield and Exeter.
Following a management buyout in June 2016, the management teams extended their ownership of the group to 60%.
Mike Stanton said, ‘The management buyout is in line with the group’s strategy of remaining an owner-managed business, and the creation of an employee benefit trust provides the opportunity for more staff to become shareholders in the future.’
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show