New initiative aims to recognise young talent
Published: 04 January, 2017
The Electrical Contractors’ Association (ECA) has launched an initiative to recognise some of the most talented younger professionals in building-services engineering. Called Power Players, its is aimed at people aged up to 39 on 31 December 2016 and will open for entries in the spring. It is aimed at people who have made a positive impact in their organisation.
Entrants will be asked to send a short video highlighting innovations or impactful contributions to day. The entire initiative will be digital with no need to complete lengthy forms or attend interviews.
In addition to recognition and publicity, there will be an array of prizes and opportunities for the top entries, worth thousands of pounds.
To register your interest use the link below.
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show