Ruskin joins Swegon Group
Published: 04 January, 2017
Ruskin Air Management has been rebranded Swegon Air Management following its acquisition by the Swedish company Swegon AB from Johnson Controls International. Swegon AB specialises in air handling, cooling and ventilation. The former Ruskin brands of Actionair, Air Diffusion, Naco and Airolution now operate alongside Swegon’s existing UK businesses to create a total combined operating turnover of more than £30 million with a workforce of 330.
All former Ruskin personnel are being retained, including Kevin Munson (pictured), who will be managing director for the new Swegon Air Management operation. He is working in partnership with Alistair Compton, managing director of Swegon UK, which operates out of four offices headquartered in Hampshire.
Kevin Munson said, ‘We are joining a group that fully understands our sector, sees the importance of locally based manufacturing and regards this as a marriage of equals. We are not losing people, and we are not being integrated into anything.’
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show