SPIE wins Design Museum maintenance contract
Published: 04 January, 2017
SPIE UK has been awarded a 3-year M&E maintenance contract worth £447 000 with the Design Museum in London. As part of the tender process, the company’s facilities services division presented an approach demonstrating its experience and the care and consideration it could give the museum’s collection.
The Design Museum is one of the world’s leading galleries of contemporary design and architecture. It recently relocated to the former home of the Commonwealth Institute, opening towards the end of November 2016.
Steve Gibbs, SPIE UK’s facilities services managing director, said, ‘We were thrilled to have won the contract for this prestigious client. The opening of the Design Museum’s new space is one of the biggest events on the London arts scene this year [2016[, and it’s a privilege to have played a part in its success.’
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show