Airedale reports best weekly sales since returning to Rawdon
Published: 04 January, 2017
Airedale has reported that its unit sales for the week beginning 21 November were the highest since it returned to the Rawdon site (pictured) in January 2016 following a major fire in September 2013. In the interim, the company relocated to temporary facilities while the old building was demolished and redeveloped.
Sales for the week were £1.6 million and were particularly bolstered by solid demand for its range of chillers.
Managing director Tony Cole said, ‘2016 has been a year of tremendous challenge for the entire HVAC industry. I am particularly proud of our success, which was achieved against a background of considerable global uncertainty.
‘We have proven that our long-term strategy of globally balanced, sustainable and profitable growth is delivering, and we have maintained our position as the UK’s leading cooling-solution manufacturer.
‘I am quietly confident of a strong year in 2017.’
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show