Rinnai training courses for 2017
Published: 04 January, 2017
Increasing interest in Its ErP-labelled A-rated continuous-flow water heaters has led to Rinnai scheduling a new tranche of tailor-made flexible training courses to give engineers the opportunity to explore the practical and energy-saving benefits of continuous-flow gas-fired water heaters and familiarise themselves with the technology. They are hands-on events.
The most popular courses are ‘Understanding ACOP L8 and hot water system design’ and ‘System design incorporating continuous flow and renewables’.
There are nine modules in all.For more information on this story, click here: January 2017, 202
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show