Pegler Yorkshire press fittings for larger pipes
Published: 04 January, 2017
Pegler Yorkshire has extended its stainless-steel XPress press-fit range of pipe fittings to included sizes of 140 and 168 mm — said to be a first for the UK for these sizes of fitting. This range can be fitted up to 25 bar, subject to application submittal and prior approval.
A benefit of XPress is its leak-before-press feature, which readily identifies joints that have been assembled correctly but mistakenly left unpressed.
XPress fittings can be used on hot- and cold-water systems, chilled-water services and fire protection. The fittings are compressed onto 316 or 304 tube using the AC0401 press tool and slings. Flange adaptors are available for Pegler Yorkshire valves to complete the system.
Amy Sedgwick, press-systems market manager for Pegler Yorkshire, said, ‘Specifiers can now include these in their plans, meaning that a fully system can be installed using XPress which is WRAS approved and comes fully backed by the Pegler Yorkshire guarantee.’For more information on this story, click here: Jan 2017, 169
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show