Bristan enhances its commercial tap range
Published: 04 January, 2017
Bristan has updated its Solo range of commercial taps to improve ease of installation and optimise safety. The Solo2 is a DO8 and HTM04-01 compliant thermostatic mixer tap designed to ease the complex specification of taps in healthcare and other public-sector environments.
For ease of maintenance, filters, non-return valves and flow limiters can be cleaned or replaced without have to get below the basin.
The spout has a smooth internal waterway that drains fully to avoid the build-up of bacteria. It can be removed for easy cleaning. There is a choice of open flow outlet or laminar flow straightener.
For safety, there is an automatic thermostatic shut-off in the event of a failure of the hot or cold water supply. Taps are also fitted with a 5 l/min flow regulator.For more information on this story, click here: Jan 2017, 167
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show