Technical manual on combined heat and power
Published: 04 January, 2017
Co-generation specialist Ener-G has published a ‘Technical CHP manual’ to help specifiers select, size and install CHP systems. It offers in-depth guidance surrounding the physical parameters of cogeneration, emissions considerations and electrical and thermal outputs.
There is advice on sizing CHP systems to optimise efficiency and a discussion of demand-side measures that can be considered as part of the CHP-specification process.
The manual includes the latest technical specifications for Ener-G’s CHP system with electrical outputs from 50 to 500 kW.
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show