LCSL delivers control for Bristol City FC stadium
Published: 04 January, 2017
Following the successful installation of the BEMS for the south stand of the Ashton Gate Stadium in Bristol, home of Bristol City Football Club and Bristol Rugby, Linear Control Systems Ltd (LCSL) was also responsible for BEMS for the west stand. Both systems are based on the Niagara AX framework.
The BEMS controls the plant to provide the facilities team total control of the ground and will be used to ensure the heating and ventilation plant operates as efficiently as possible.
Areas controlled include corporate and conference facilities, dressing rooms for home and away teams and monitoring of all the utility energy usage, including concession areas in the stands.
Other sports stadia for which LCSL has supplied and installed BEMSs include Molineux, home of Wolverhampton Wanderers, and Leicester Tigers.For more information on this story, click here: January 2017, 123
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show