Herz supplies valves for new primary school
Published: 04 January, 2017
Fairlawn School, a new primary school near the centre of Bristol, has a wide range of valves from Herz Valves UK for heating and water services. Built on the site of the former Fairfield Grammar School (pictured) in Montpelier, the first stage of the development is for up to 60 children aged four.
Fairlawn School is a Grade II-listed Victorian school building that was last used for mainstream education when it became a temporary home for Redland Green School in 2007.
Fairlawn School will be further developed as an educational facility to a maximum of 420 pupils by 2021.
Herz supplied a complete package of valves that included a range of isolation valves, commissioning valves, differential-pressure control valves and a variety of valves for domestic-water-service applications.
Herz also supplied the large valves required for the plant room.For more information on this story, click here: January 2017, 122
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show