University campus has lessons to share
Published: 02 February, 2017
An energy check carried out by Grundfos Pumps on an 11 000-student campus at a university in the north west of England highlighted potential energy savings of over 64 MWh a year, with a return on investment of just three years. The savings were achieved by exchanging a number of circulators for more efficient models.
There was also a signification reduction in CO2 emissions.
Following the success of this project, the university is looking at reviewing other aspects of its heating, cooling, water-supply and water-boosting pumps requirements.For more information on this story, click here: February 2017, 91
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show