Xylem enlarges its range of commercial circulators
Published: 02 February, 2017
Xylem has extended its Ecocirc XL and XLplus range of wet-rotor circulator pumps, enabling increased energy savings for commercial HVAC users. There are two new product groups for hot and cold HVAC applications.
Light-commercial models are now available with cast-iron pump housings for heating applications and stainless-steel pump housings for DHW systems. They have heads of 4 and 6 m.
There are also additional twin circulators with threaded and flanged connections, with the addition of 8 and 10 m head models. The extended range focuses on greater flexibility and interchangeability with other products on the market, simplifying replacements and installation.
Other benefits include a setback mode that reduces motor power consumption when demand is low to save energy and operational costs.
An integrated digital interface can be viewed in dimly lit plant rooms. The optional Wi-Fi feature enables the same interface to be accessed by smart phones, tablets and computers offering continuous pump regulation and programming on the go.For more information on this story, click here: February 2017, 85
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show