Potterton light-commercial boiler is ‘exceptional value’
Published: 02 February, 2017
Potterton Commercial has made its easier for installers working on light-commercial project with the introduction of its best-value 50 kW Paramount Four boiler and flue offer. For a limited time, contractors can get a free horizontal or vertical flue when they purchase the boiler.
The Paramount Four boiler has a ErP rating of A and a 6:1 modulation rations. These boilers weigh just 61 kg and are 480 mm wide.
With the addition of this new model, the Paramount four range covers outputs from 30 to 115 kW as single boilers and up to 460 kW using a cascade kit.
The new boiler comes with a 2-year parts and labour warranty when it is commissioned by Potterton Commercial.For more information on this story, click here: February 2017, 83
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show