Consistent hot water that never runs out
Published: 02 February, 2017
Rinnai’s Infinity range of A-rated continuous-flow gas-fired water heaters, are well suited for small business and domestic properties that require high volumes of water at intermittent times of the day. The water is delivered at accurate temperatures for optimum user comfort and safety. Applications include cafes, pubs, restaurants, offices, shops, hairdressers, small commercial units, caravan parks and leisure facilities.
Stable temperature control avoids sudden swings in water temperature that might cause cold showers or very hot baths. The water temperature stays steady if, for example, a shower is in use at 42°C and a tap is turned on somewhere else.
Mains water is heated as and when required, so hot water never runs out.
The 16i water heater, for example, can deliver 11 l/min of hot water. This room-sealed unit has a temperature range of 35 to 60°C with direct electronic ignition.For more information on this story, click here: February 2017, 82
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show