Alpha boilers serve luxury retirement village
Published: 02 February, 2017
Heating and hot water for the Richmond Villages retirement complex in Ashton-on-Trent is provided by InTec 34C combination boilers from Alpha Heating Innovation. The development by Richmond Villages is designed so that residents can enjoy an independent and full lifestyle.
Each apartment consists of a sitting room, fitted kitchen, one or two bedrooms and en suite shower to the main bedroom. The boilers were chosen for their ability to deliver a high flow rate of hot water.
The boilers feature Alpha’s seasonality valves that adjusts the DHW flow based on the temperature of the incoming cold water to prevent any adverse effect on hot-water temperature in winter and also reducing water wastage.
The boilers were installed by Dodd Group.For more information on this story, click here: February 2017, 80
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show