Controller for warm-air and radiant heating
Published: 02 February, 2017
Combatís NRG heating controller maximises fuel savings by using self-learning technology. It varies the start-up time to ensure that the building comes up to the required temperature precisely at the beginning of every programmed Ďoní period.
This device can control the complete range of Combat warm-air heaters and Blackheat radiant-heating products.
A sensor is built in, and three remote-sensor options are available.
Coded entry is required to access the programming of the controller, so it is secure.For more information on this story, click here: Feb 2017, 200
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show