Mitsubishi Electric’s new ceiling cassette
Published: 02 February, 2017
Mitsubishi Electric’s EA Series 4-way-blow ceiling cassette for its Mr Slim range is designed to ease installation, operation and control. These units have a new square grille design and a host of new features and efficiency improvements.
Graham Temple, marketing manager for the company’s range of air conditioning, says, ‘We have looked at almost every aspect of the new unit to deliver a cassette that complements interiors and increases comfort for occupants.
‘We have also found ways to improve the unit to make installation more straightforward and included ways of automating energy saving and easing maintenance.’
The optional 3D i-See sensor automatically senses room occupancy and adjusts airflow to suit, automatically tuning off the air conditioning when a room is empty.For more information on this story, click here: Feb 2017, 165
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show