Busbar trunking for harsh environments
Published: 02 February, 2017
Schneider Electric’s Canalis KR busbar trunking is designed for high-power distribution in harsh environments and critical applications. It can be installed almost anywhere and distribute power to places where it would not have been cost effective or even possible before. It can be installed edgewise, flat or vertically without derating — including through floor slabs or fire-barrier walls. The flexibility of the solution reduces installation costs, time and upheaval.
Canalis KR is made of prefabricated sections and offers seamless continuity to Canalis KT. It is compliant with IEC 61439 Parts 1 and 6.
Ratings are from 800 to 6300 A.
Canalis KR trunking is sealed to withstand damp and dusty environments and can withstand explosive atmospheres.
CanBrass software enables easier Canalis busbar trunking design and quotations.For more information on this story, click here: Feb 2017, 161
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show