Heat pump delivers heating and cooling
Published: 02 February, 2017
Ereba monobloc air-to-water heat pumps can provide low-carbon heating and cooling for small commercial premises and homes. they are available with capacities from 4 to 21 kW from Ciat Ozonair and Toshiba Air Conditioning. They have a Eurovent-certified COP for heating of up to 4.3, giving them an A+ efficiency.
These heat-pumps have a 2-stage rotary compressor with an inverter-driven DC motor. Hot water can be delivered at up to 60°C with an ambient temperature of 10°C.
The packaged system comes with an integrated hydraulic module, Class A variable-speed pump and a built-in expansion tank. Air is purged automatically.
The variable-speed inverter-controlled fan enables gradual soft-start ramp up to protect power supplies. The night mode is extremely quiet in operation.
There are nine models — five single-phase and four 3-phase.For more information on this story, click here: Feb 2017, 162
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show